Luxuriously furnished, fully automatic Dual turntable with high standards of finish, the Dual CS-460 accomodates all three vinyl speeds (33, 45, 78 rpm).
Made with a solid heavy wooden console and a heavy sandwich construction platter, tis turntable delivers outstanding absorbance of vibration and excellent speed accuracy.
Tone Arm Technology:
Cardan joint tone arm with mass tracking force set by a high-precision torsion spring. Detachable, headshell includes ½ inch - fixing-holes and is made of torsion resistant carbon fibre, and adjustable tracking force and anti-skating.
Solid wooden chassis, floating sub chassis, heavy sandwich platter with additional damping mass ring for the highest fidelity sound.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. DC motor with electric speed control. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm top-mounted device. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Playback option for archive records at 78 rpm. Supplied with magnetic OMB 10 cartridge
Highlights & details
- Fully automatic
- Solid wooden frame
- Outstanding sound
- Cardan bearing tonearm with zero-mass tracking force setting thanks to high-precision torsion spring
- Removable, warp-resistant, carbon fibre tonearm head with 13 mm (1/2 inch) mounting
- Adjustable tracking force and anti-skate
- Floating sub-chassis
- Heavy sandwich platter with additional damping ring for maximum audio enjoyment
- Belt drive with ground flat belt DC motor with electronic speed control
- Viscous-damped tonearm lifter
- Automatic tonearm lowering device
- Auto stop with tonearm return
- Play vintage records at 78 rpm