The Flexson Adjustable Floor Stands for Sonos One and PLAY:1 can hold either speaker at a range of heights, allowing them to adapt to a range of potential Sonos set-ups. Whether you need to hold your speakers lower or higher than a standard floor stand would, the Flexson Adjustable Floor Stands are ready to serve, in style.
They come in a twin pack: ideal for setting your speakers up as a stereo pair or as the left/right rear speakers in a surround-sound set-up with a Sonos Playbar or Playbase. The Flexson Adjustable Floorstands for Sonos One and PLAY:1 are high-quality designs, precision made in the UK. They are easy to set-up and adjust, and include neat cable management. Just like the speakers themselves, they are available in black and white finishes.
- Suitable for use with Sonos One or Sonos PLAY:1
- Simple assembly and fitting
- Height adjustable for perfect alignment, from 839mm to 1314mm
- Perfect for use in a 5.1 surround sound set-up with a Sonos PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE and SUB
- Base 288mm x 277mm
- Clever cable management keeps things tidy
- Supplied with spikes (for carpeted floors) or feet (for hard floors)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK